Experience, Innovation and Quality - The Creators of the SPINEFITTER by SISSEL®
We set standards in the health, rehabilitation and therapy segments - and have been doing so for over 30 years! What originally started in Sweden has since developed into an international success story. At the same time, we have never forgotten our roots and our demands: SISSEL® offers innovative ways to maintain and improve one's fitness, subjective well-being and physical performance. No compromises when it comes to quality and user-friendliness.
Meanwhile, our product portfolio is known and popular in more than 50 countries around the world - including almost all member states of Europe, Canada, the USA, the Middle East, South Africa, Australia and South Korea. In Europe, SISSEL® is one of the market leaders in our comprehensive market segment.
The "natural way" of SISSEL® quality products has already convinced more than 500,000 customers in the health, medical fitness and physiotherapy sectors. In addition, millions of end users trust our product range, more than two-thirds of which is still manufactured in Europe (mainly in Germany and Sweden). An international network of experts and specialists from the fields of sports, exercise science and medicine is continuously working on optimizing and expanding the SISSEL® product line in line with demand, in order to guarantee this innovative edge in the future as well.
NATURALLY INNOVATIVE: A SWEDISH PHILOSOPHY
SISSEL® - The natural way of Sweden: this motto clearly reflects our actions and thinking. Furthermore, it is also a clear commitment to the Swedish roots of SISSEL® GmbH and its founders. Jens Friebel, a native Swede and one of the two managing directors, grew up with the Swedish philosophy of life and mentality through his Swedish mother. And he embodies this Swedish lifestyle and lives it out to his employees.
For us, quality means not only the highest effectiveness and durability of our products, but also the use of sustainable raw materials and environmentally conscious production processes. You can rely on that.
- over 30 years of experience with which we set standards
- products with a naturally healthy mode of action
- 5-year warranty on dimensional stability of all neck pillows
- service of the highest quality standards through the most modern production processes
- environmentally friendly production, more than 2/3 in Europe (Sweden and Germany)
- specially selected and particularly sustainable materials
- no use of harmful phthalates
- continuous quality control, clinical studies, highest level of innovation
- CE marking of all relevant SISSEL® products
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 13485